OXSEED offers individualized, content-oriented on-demand and BPO solutions, which cover the complete value chain of government agencies and administration. Present-day budget limitations pose enormous challenges to federal, state and local authorities, and national, international and social security agencies. On the one hand, compulsory saving leading to budget closures is predominant. On the other hand, there is an increase in demand for more citizen- and customer-orientation and for better quality of service. In addition, a quick implementation of law changes in the relevant applications and procedures is a necessity. A very important goal is to strive for a reasonable degree of optimization, acceleration, and transparency of the individual business processes in order to save costs and reduce bureaucracy overhead.
There is no other place where more paper is moved than in the public sector. Each administration process is paper-bound. High quality requirements are imposed on the processes themselves, their documentation, and on document retention. These requirements have emerged from a long tradition of law and administration - they are fixed, praxis-proven, and legitimate – even though to the citizen many of these requirements appear to be somewhat complicated and protracted. In order to keep close to the customer, the public sector must modernize its administrative processes. For this, the public sector must be put in a position to make reasonable decisions and to act accordingly. Written documents, folders with documents and information, information on processes and controls must be available both within their context and to the top-level process.
OXSEED’s on-demand and BPO solutions enable administrations to move complete end-to-end processes out to and to run these efficiently on our on-demand platform. This liberates personnel from time-consuming routine chores. Constant availability of all relevant information makes it possible to act more quickly for the good of the citizen and customer. The ease of integrating existing specialized procedures and applications protects previous investments.
Public authorities use the on-demand solution based on OXSEED in order to:
- Improve customer satisfaction and internal efficiency. This is achieved by providing self-service solutions for processes, such as applications, approvals, and information inquiries.
- Rationalize access to and the sharing of business content and documents beyond departments.
- Increase productivity and throughput by automating business processes.
- Ensure data security and maintain access restrictions.
- Provide access to existing applications and integrate their legacy data with the current business processes.
Selected OXSEED usage scenarios for the public sector include:
- Social security information
- Children and family counseling
- Contract management
- Case record management
- Electronic construction data
- Procedures for regulatory offenses
- Electronic personnel information
- Land record maintenance
- Parliament administration
- Application and approval procedures
- Electronic patient information
- Motor vehicle registration procedures
- Electronic search information
- Electronic mail services
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Social security files
- Student loan information
- Tax processing
- Employment services
- Registration procedures
- Registration of business
- Processing journal